Margherita Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
Sorry, there is no French version of this recipe. This Margherita Asparagus Stuffed Chicken with goat cheese, tomatoes and spinach is a delicious and easy 30-minute, low-carb dinner idea cooked on the BBQ! Recipe created by Taylor Stinson, The Girl on Bloor.
Liste des ingrédients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1 cup Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- 1 tsp chili flakes, for garnish
- Side dish ideas: roasted baby potatoes, sweet potato fries, corn on the cob, arugula salad
- Preheat BBQ to med-high heat. Make a deep cut in the middle of chicken.
- Season with a mix of paprika, garlic powder and salt, rubbing chicken well all over. Add two asparagus spears to each breast, then top with about ¼ cup of Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes, 2 tbsp of goat cheese and 2 tbsp fresh chopped spinach.
- Fold each chicken breast over, tying with a string to hold together if desired. Place on BBQ and grill for 15-20 minutes until chicken is fully cooked inside.
- Remove from grill and garnish with basil and red chili flakes. Serve with your choice of side and enjoy!