Arrabbiata pasta sauce
Crushed red pepper and lots of garlic give this tomato sauce a kick!
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (796 mL/28 oz) Muir Glen™ Organic Crushed Tomatoes with Basil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) black pepper
- In 3-quart (3 L) saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in oil about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until golden.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened
- Serve over cooked pasta as desired.
You May Also Like
Matt Dean Pettit’s Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes with Basil Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder
Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes & Cheese Fondue by Matt Dean Pettit
Seared Halibut in Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce, Olives and Capers by Afrim Pristine
Ned Bell’s Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomato Creamy Scalloped Potatoes